Do Everest Base Camp Trek and return on a helicopter. What would other Everest Base Camp Trek itinerary be more exciting than this? We bet Everest Base Camp Trek with Helicopter Return 9 days is the best of all. Why? We have some good reasons.
First, you are doing one of the best treks globally, the Everest Base Camp Trek. Landing in Lukla, you’ll experience the magic of the Khumbu Region. Some of the trek offerings are suspension bridges, beautiful Sherpa hamlets, electrifying rivers, dense forests, glorious landscapes, and majestic mountains. You’ll witness all of the jaw-dropping beauty of the Khumbu Region.
Second, you’ll complete the journey’s half part on a helicopter. To fly over the Everest Region is even more beautiful than trekking. You get to experience all that the region has from a bird’s eye perspective. The entire panorama of the Khumbu region is available from the aircraft. You will see majestic views you would never have seen from the ground. Plus, you’ll dodge the long trek of 4 days with the helicopter return.
The journey will start with a quick flight to Lukla. From Lukla, you’ll trek through the trail of Everest Base Camp Trek. You’ll cross Phakding, Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, Dingboche, Lobuche, and Gorakshep to reach Everest Base Camp Trek. After Everest Base Camp Trek, the tour takes you to Kala Patthar(5,645m), the ultimate point of the trek. And from there, a helicopter will fly back to Lukla and then a flight back to Kathmandu to finish the tour.
Hence, Everest Base Camp Trek with Helicopter Return is a worthwhile option for these two significant reasons. You’ll experience the exquisiteness of the Everest Base Camp Trek and the region by all means. First, you’ll trek on the popular trail and witness the happenings. Second, you’ll fly in the skies of the Everest Region to enjoy a helicopter tour. You’ll have two great experiences, Everest Base Camp Trek and Everest Helicopter Tour.
Why do two trips separately when you can do them in a single trip?
Major Highlights of Everest Base Camp Helicopter Trek with Helicopter Return
- Do one of the best treks in the world in a new style.
- Fly above the scenic landscapes of Nepal and land in the Everest Region.
- Enjoy one of the best flights in Nepal.
- Walk into the paradise, also known as the Khumbu region.
- Adore the beautiful walks through the lush forests of Sagarmatha National Park.
- Explore all the colorful streets of Namche Bazaar.
- Spend a free day around Dingboche
- Go to see Tengboche Monastery, the biggest in the region.
- Come across mules and their owners taking loads along the trek.
- Receive the charming smiles and hospitality of Sherpas.
- Remain inspired by the local culture, lifestyle, and hardships.
- Witness breathtaking panorama of peaks such as Mt Everest, Cho Oyu, Mt Makalu, Mt Lhotse, Mt Ama Dablam, etc.
- Visit Everest Base Camp and Kala Patthar, the two ultimate landmarks of the trek.
- Fly straight back to Lukla from Kala Patthar and enjoy an exciting helicopter lift.
- Shorten the trek of 14 days by five days.
- Experience what the Everest Region has to offer in every manner.